In a boarding house in the sleepy coastal town of Flashwick Bay, retired bore Major Merridick collapses while reminiscing about the seafood tea he's just eaten. His delicious winkles have been poisoned with a fatel dose of arsenic!
The whiskered and wheelchair-bound Admiral Clanger shows little pity for the deceased resident, but is worried that the killer could strike again. His well-developed sense of self-presivation prompts him to telegraph the only man who can help, Lord Peter Flimsy.
- Jack Douglas as Lord Peter Flimsy
- Kenneth Connor as Punter
- Joan Sims as Mrs. MacFlute
- Peter Butterworth as Admiral Clanger
- David Lodge as Inspector Bungler
- Sherrie Hewson as Nurse Millie Teazel
- Norman Chappell as Potter
- Marianne Stone as Madame Petra
- Melvyn Hayes as Charwallah Charlie
- John Carlin as Major Merridick
- Michael Nightingale as Colonel Postwick
- ↑ Classic Carry On Film Collection Issue 31