- Homo Gargantuoso becomes extinct. Carry On Screaming When Bung asks if Dr. Fettle is sure that the finger Albert brought in came from something that had been dead for 500 years, Fettle replies 'No doubt about it!' [N 1]
- Christmas Eve
- Carry On Jack The film starts with the Battle of Trafalgar.
- Production date of the brandy Valeria uses to hid the dose of Doctor Jekyll's potion she gives to Sgt. Bung. Carry On Screaming. Bung states the year.
- W.C. Boggs and Sons is founded. Carry On At Your Convienience The year is on the sign over the main gate.
- Mid May Birth of the future Emily Bung. Carry On Screaming. Conjecture, based on the age of Joan Sims at the time of filming (January-March 1966).
- Marriage of Sidney and Emily Bung. Carry On Screaming. Conjecture, based on Bung's response when Slobotham states the Emily is as hard as a rock.
- Dr Orlando Watt 'dies'. Carry On Screaming. Sockett informs Sgt. Bung that his master died 15 years earlier.
- Early in the year. The first of six women dissappears in Holcombe Woods. Carry On Screaming. When Slobotham gives the news about Doris, Bung states she is the sixth woman to vanish in that area inside of a year.
- November. Emily's mother dies. Carry On Screaming. When Bung reminds Emily they went out 'a couple of months ago', she points out they were attending her mother's funeral.
- January. Carry On Screaming.
- 14th January - While her boyfriend Albert Potter is searching Holcombe Woods for the person she felt was spying on them, Miss Doris Mann is abducted by Oddbod, and taken to Dr. Orlando Watt to be transformed into a dress shop dummy. When Doris's boyfriend Albert Potter discusses her disappearance with Sgt. Bung, the calander on the desk shows the date.
- 15th January - 6.30 am. Sgt Bung returns home to discover his wife has taken down the telephone. Emily mentions the time.
- 16th January - 2.30 am. The 'Jeyklled' Sidney Bung returns home after retieving Doris from the dress shop, only to come off worse from Emily The time is clearly visible on the alarm clock on Emily's bedside cabinet
- The Lord Flimsy Trilogy.
Summer. Carry On England. Sgt Able explains that the female undergarments in the hut were trophies of war, captured from a German ATS unit during the Dunkirk evacuation.
- ↑ It is unclear where the 500 year figure came from, but it must be fairly accurate, as Fettle does not correct Bung's statement